Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cloud Computing Journal

I stumbled across the Cloud Computing Journal published by sys-con today. Not much there at the moment. It's almost like a parked domain with a bunch of ads. I guess that's not fair, I can find 3 stories already: Cloud Computing: Introducing the Pyramid, Cloud Computing - The Jargon is back and an advertorial for Cloud Computing Journal.

The first is another "what is cloud computing article" and the second is a "what does the term cloud computing mean" article. Well, there are actually blog entries not articles, per se. If you search the web, you will find posting about "what is a cloud" out number "here's how to use the cloud" posts by about 100 to 1.

To break that trend, my next entry will be a useful entry about actually using the cloud. But first, I have to go read what the cloud is. ;-)

LewisC

Technorati : ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a good journal. I too read that stories given in it. I found it very useful for my career. I am in computing field. I feel happy to work in computing field. Interesting job. I am more thankful for the cloudjobs.net for providing me such job. They