Loading...

Friday, August 22, 2008

iCloud OS

I'm evaluating various web based desktops. A web desktop is a desktop in the cloud. So far, I have found three that I like. Today's is iCloud by Xcerion. I'll have a lot more info after my beta login is approved but from the videos, it looks like iCloud is the most advanced of all the Cloud OSes that I have looked at this far.

Here is a quick 3 minute video showing how to use the iCloud day planner.

And here is a little bit longer demo (5 minutes) of the OS itself.

LewisC

Technorati : , ,

2 comments:

Amadar_Currey said...

Nice Post.Cloud Computing Network is growing gradually. Its the recent hike of most of the people. I am placed in a Computing Concern with the help of Cloudjobs.net. Its a job site, which is the No.1 online source for jobs in Cloud Computing.

Software said...

Cloud plays a big role in the field of computing. I was in a need of much stuff about it. Then I gathered much by attending a Cloud Conference, hosted by Cloudslam 09